Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus

Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus? People speculate that they are related as they share the same last name.

Juan Guilherme Nunes Jesus, commonly known as Juan Jesus or simply Juan or Juje, is a talented professional footballer from Brazil.

Born June 10, 1991, he showcases his defensive skills as a critical player for Napoli, a renowned Serie A club.

Juan Jesus has also proudly represented his country by donning the jersey of the Brazil national team.

Juan’s football journey began in 2007 when he joined the Sport Club Internacional’s youth team.

His dedication and skill propelled him to make his debut for the club’s first team in 2010, where he contributed significantly to their triumph in the prestigious 2010 Copa Libertadores.

Similar ArticleRuben Neves Kids: Meet His Daughter Margarida And Son Martim & Mateo

Is Juan Jesus Related To Gabriel Jesus? Family

Despite the speculation and rumors that may have circulated, it is essential to clarify that Juan Jesus and Gabriel Jesus are not related.

Although they share the same surname and are skilled footballers from Brazil, their paths and backgrounds are distinct.

Gabriel Jesus, born in São Paulo, Brazil, has achieved notable success in his career, mainly while playing for European clubs.

His journey began in the youth academy of Palmeiras, one of Brazil’s renowned football clubs.

Gabriel Jesus unrelated to Juan Jesus
Despite the rumors, Gabriel Jesus is not related to Juan Jesus. (Source: The Athletic)

With his exceptional talent and impressive performances, Gabriel quickly made a name for himself and caught the attention of top European teams.

In 2016, he moved significantly to Manchester City, where he continued flourishing and contributing to his team’s success.

Gabriel Jesus has also represented the Brazil national team, showcasing his skills on the international stage.

On the other hand, Juan Jesus, born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, possesses his own set of talents and accomplishments.

His career commenced at Sports Club Internacional’s youth team, where he honed his skills and eventually debuted for the first team.

Juan played a crucial role in Internacional’s triumph in the 2010 Copa Libertadores. Subsequently, he embarked on a new chapter in his career, joining various clubs and making valuable contributions along the way.

Currently playing for Napoli in Serie A, Juan Jesus has also proudly represented the Brazil national team, displaying his defensive prowess.

Juan Jesus Family And Net Worth

Juan Jesus, a highly successful soccer player, has earned a prominent position among the most popular and wealthiest players.

According to reputable sources such as Famous Birthday, Juan Jesus boasts an approximately $5 million net worth. His lucrative contracts with professional clubs and sponsorship deals have amassed this considerable fortune.

Juan Jesus not related to Gabriel Jesus
Juan Jesus is one of the highest earners of his team. (Source: Twitter)

The journey to success for Juan Jesus began in 2007 when he joined the youth team of Sport Club Internacional.

He displayed remarkable talent and dedication, swiftly climbed the ranks, and debuted for the club’s first team in 2010.

It was a momentous season for Juan as he played a pivotal role in helping Sports Club Internacional clinch victory in the highly prestigious 2010 Copa Libertadores tournament.

Juan’s impressive performances did not go unnoticed, and in December 2011, he secured a significant transfer. Sport Club Internacional sold him for a reported fee of approximately R$9.26 million (equivalent to around €3.8 million).

Interestingly, during this transfer, 65% of Juan’s economic rights were acquired by his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, while the remaining 35% were held by a third-party owner named DIS Esporte.

To facilitate the transfer, Juan’s registration rights owners employed a Brazilian club called Coimbra Esporte Clube as a middleman club.

Also ReadWolverhampton Wanderers: Who Is Raul Jimenez Son Ander? Meet His Daughter Arya Jimenez

Similar Posts